Monday 8 August 2011

URGH…THESIS STATEMENT!!!

16/6/2011 (Thursday)

Assalamualaikum. Before that I want to shout as loud as I can because when Miss Zue mention about ‘thesis statement’ I don’t know what it is…. Huh, I fell like I want to get out from that class at that time but I don’t do it because I scared. Thesis statement is tells the reader what the essay about or the main idea for hold essay. We can put sub point at the thesis statement. Ahh.. it also at the and of the introduction. Aishh… it to hard for me to explain this….but I will give some example…
      • Here are some steps we can take to make friend….
      • Here are some tips to do well in examination…

Wergh…I think it over my limit… okay only this that I can write… bye..bye..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...